You have questions about your career; you quit your job or you suffered a layoff. You feel helpless and want to maximize your chances of success to ensure your professional future. PREFERENCES SA assists you in this process by providing standardized / outplacement or customized career transition programs.
PREFERENCES SA distinguishes itself as a welded, dynamic and very complementary team. The variety of skills is linked to cohesion and coherence, which make a successful team with a single common goal: the satisfaction of our candidates in an important phase of professional reorientation.
ATELIERS AND COURSES
To assist you in reorienting your career or job search, PREFERENCES regularly provides ateliers, courses or workshops to help you understand how and through which media recruiters recruit.
Here are some of the topics discussed by PREFERENCES:
- Why am I not invited to an interview?
- How to use Jobboards/Jobmails/VC bdd/LinkedIn?
- Where did I start my networking in Romandie?
- and many other topics
PREFERENCES proposes you: “THE WINNER‘S CHECK-UP!”
- overview of your career, your career goals and your core competencies
- advices in updating and/or writing your CV
- advices in the establishment of an appropriate professional dossier relative to the market where you stand
- image consulting, style & body language – Business codes
- accompanied shopping on request
- staging and recording of your personal presentation
- common visualization
- feedbacks and providing advice for improvements
- staging and recording of a job interview
- visualization separatly
- at further meeting or by phonecall; feedback and suggestions of improvements
INSIGHT MDI® Talent Test – Modules by choice, to suit your needs
- To discover and to understand your real talents and driving forces, take the INSIGHTS MDI® personality test.
Recognized in more than 80 countries, the “Dale Carnegie Training®” program is a fast-paced approach to sustainable progress. The practical capacities acquired during different training sessions are key factors leading to success in today’s world. Self-confidence, communication skills, interpersonal relations, the ability to be persuasive, to motivate and to lead teams, to coach and train them… Such are the essential capacities that turn difficulties into opportunities! Dale Carnegie Training® courses are organized to promote team spirit and reinforce your employees’ skills:
- sales & negotiation
- efficient presentation
- communication & self-assertiveness
For more information, please feel free to contact us: Management Dale Carnegie, Thomas Reuter, lic.oec. HSG, 079 341 99 77.